The lab assistant resume sample given in this article has landed a lot of our customers their dream jobs as we hope it will land you yours as well.
The most common word associated with a lab assistant in his/her job description is HELP. The lab assistant helps the scientists, medical professionals and researchers with experiments that aid their work(s).
There’s no question on whether or not a lab assistant wants to help. The question here is how can the hiring manager know about your qualifications as a lab assistant?
The answer lies in your LAB ASSISTANT RESUME.
According to tradingeconomics.com “in the long-term, the United States Job Openings NSA is projected to trend around 5200.00 Thousand in 2021 and 5600.00 Thousand in 2022”. This means that there would be a slight increase in Job Openings in the U.S by 2021 and 2022.
The stats doesn’t show that you’ll land your dream job automatically, because landing your dream job needs a little more effort and an eye catching resume (in which we’ve got you covered here).
REMEMBER: A bad resume will land you zero jobs while a good resume from CEOMICHAELHR will… well results speaks for itself. Check out our customers reviews for yourself and let us know what you think in the comment box below.
Lab Assistant Resume Sample (No Industry Experience)
10xx Ross Ave.
Los Angeles CA xxxxx
High energy and results driven Laboratory Assistant adept in performing technical and non-technical procedures required for experiments. Equipped with knowledge of working with harmful materials and sterilization methods, coupled with extensive skills in understanding the objectives of research and following commands of scientists; Service-centered individual with topnotch organizational skills; Diligent with excellent analytical, written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES
Psychobiology, B.S. | Mar 2016
ORANGE COAST COLLEGE
Associate of Science in Biology | May 2013
AZAD UNIVERSITY OF NAEIN BRANCH (IRAN)
Associate of Science in Electronic Engineering | Feb 2006
- Highly analytical
- Collaborative communications
- Manual dexterity
- Results driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Technical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Familiar with PCR, Gel electrophoresis, ELISA
- Lab equipment operation and maintenance
- Complex problem solving
- Effective time management
- Highly organized
- Strong multitasking
- Technical report writing skills
ASDA (Events Hosted Yearly)
Member | Apr 2015 – Present
- As an undergraduate student, I was involved in the Big Sib-Lil Sib program, which matches pre-dental students with first year dental students for mentorship.
- Became more familiar with the lifestyle of dental students, as well as the dedication required to meet the demands of becoming a competent dentist during the one year involvement.
CENTER YOUTH GROUP, LOS ANGELES, CA
Member, Sports and Media Groups | Jun 2015 – Present
- Member of sports and media groups to coordinate the Zoroastrian sport events and Zoroastrian news on social media
MEALS ON WHEELS AMERICA, LOS ANGELES, CA
Volunteer | Apr 2014 – Jan. 2016
- Voluntarily delivered food to the seniors in Los Angeles area
TUTORING | Volunteer
- Tutored different Math and Physics Classes at College Level
FIVE POINTS PETRO INC., HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA
Supervisor | Oct 2010 – Sep 2013
Cashier |Jun 2008 – Sep 2010
FRY’S ELECTRONICS, FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA
Audio-video Sale’s Assistant | Jan 2009 – Apr 2009
AFSHIN’S COMPUTER SHOP, TEHRAN, IRAN
Hardware Department Supervisor | Mar 2006 – Jan 2008
Available upon request
Ready to land that dream job? To make it happen, you’ll need a resume – not just any type of resume, but a professional resume designed by our professional resume writers. We guarantee you’ll get 3X more job interviews within 64days or we’ll rewrite your resume for FREE!
Give your resume the boost it needs. Use our resume writing services today!